West Java Regional Police Collaboration, Tzu Chi Indonesia Buddhist Foundation Holds Free Medical Treatment Box
Foto : Social Service Activities Health
CIANJUR. Maharnews.com - Located at Bhayangkara Hospital, Suroso No. Street. 21, Solok Pandan Cianjur District, West Java Regional Police in collaboration with the Indonesian Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation to carry out social health services, Saturday (11/23/2019).
The health social service program that was held today is one form of cooperation between the West Java Regional Police and Cianjur Regional Police, as a form of caring for the community, especially those in need.
"So far there have been 230 cataracts, 65 hernias, 18 minor, 18 polygium, 4 cleft lip which we are ready to treat," said Chair of the Indonesian Tzu Chi Social Service Foundation.
This social service has entered the operating schedule on November 22-23, with the theme "Every second is fighting for virtue," he explained JAVA POLDA through Cianjur Regional Police AKBP Juang Andi Priyanto said, social services, especially in the field of health, aims to help the community in terms of medical treatment, both hernia cataract operations or other diseases that we can overcome.
"I am the Police Chief and the ranks are very grateful for being able to help people in need." He said.
Monitoring by Cianjur Police Chief Adjunct Senior Commissioner Andi Priyanto, along with Kabiddokkes regional police KOMBESPOL Drg. Arios Bismak, jointly reviewed the health social service activities directly, and the operations that were being carried out. (NN)
- Polda Jabar Kerjasama, Yayasan Budha Tzu Chi Indonesia Gelar Boksos Pengobatan Gratis
- Satres Narkoba Polres Cianjur, Berhasil Menangkap Pengedar Narkotika Jenis Ganja
- Polres Cianjur Resmi Launching Program Kang Bhabin
- Kapolres Letakan Batu Pertama Pembangunan Pondok Pesantren Sunanul Abror
- "H -1 MayDay 2019" Buruh Karyawan PT Pou Yuen Indonesia Berunjukrasa
- Jaga Keutuhan Muslim Indonesia
- Kasus PHK Jamal, Tidak Ada Kaitan Dengan PT. Pou Yuen Indonesia